Monday, June 09, 2008

Buddha's Brain Game

Buddha's Brain Game
by Sam Flot

Teasing Buddha's Brain Game
Situated by his buddy the bodhi tree

Facilitating a game
Of words and philosophy
Slipping subsets into genres
Slipping anthems from aphorisms

Spreading the words
Amongst the People of Peace
Who respect moments of Dharma
Dropped on their
Non-coconut heads

Not becoming a mango
But becoming understanding
Of the inter-relational basis
Of vibrations
Between me and the mango

Between me and
What I perceive to be
My illusion of myself

My perceptional mind-state
Understanding
How fruit and energy and
Chaos theory and
Elephants folowing elephants following elephants
Attached to each other

Leaving no elephant behind
To be alone

and

If you ask
Is it always because
You don't know
Or are there occasions
Where maybe you either
Already know the answer
Or don't need to know
But wanted to relate
Or wanted to cause
An interaction?

On a sidewalk
Or on a dance floor
Or in a heartbeating moment

Which may have just
Come and gone
Or which may be right now
Or maybe not just yet
========================
poem copyright Sam Flot 2008

5 comments:

Publisher said...

shit i was gonna steal the next poem put on this blog. Damn you copyright laws, I've been foiled again

marionerin said...

hey sam flot
who do you know on walking english?

Lilly said...

he's mine

Anonymous said...

THAT'S RIGHT!!! FOILED AGAIN, YOU GLASS BITCH! AHAHAHAHAHA!

I'LL BE BACK.

Sam Flot said...

"I'm trying to read your poetry but I'm helpless like a rich man's child" Bob Dylan sings as I read these comments haaa haaa