Thursday, August 07, 2008

what the fuck arent you trying to say


no i dont mind
this sort of thing
the silent
sewage treatment
anti-love machine
just meet me in
the hosptial
for drinks then onto bigger things
dressed up in all
that foil fadded
denim milky after taste
you never once
complained i thought
thats how you
got over these things

so fuck me up
destroy whats left
i dont need blood or skin or breath
i dont need sun or food or hope
just cut away
just cut away
so i dont
have to fucking think about you

tastes alot
like
i could scream
if not for all
the useless
words stuck in my mouth
staple my name across your chest
and kill your family and pets
keep tabs on things here
watch the show
were better off in stereo
we're wasting time
whats you is mine
whats i am always out of breath

so fuck me up
destroy whats left
i don't need blood or skin or breath
i dont need sun or food or hope
just cut away i'll follow suit
and dig me up when
you
can
feel
this
too

No comments: