Tuesday, February 20, 2007

don't subject me to your rigerous labeling structure

skinned turned golden brown with setting sun and i'm protruding from the hips in such a way to catch her eye before she leaves and i follow to an end deserving of the name begin

twist mango and shoe lace together with the slow beat of a fist on oak around suppers good evening

is there any room for trust in a world where i can't promise my buttler won't rob my antiquities while i'm having my yaht dipped in gold

nipples are best left untwisted

come for the party stay for the burial trumpets at dawn wanna mombo topside babydoll, reckon the floor just right distance between your pants and my thought process

as to and fro i aim o let none but the one whom i've paid for the rub into the hollow bum bum bum bum.....bum bum bum bum....

No comments: